Environmental factors, lifestyle habits, late retirement, stress or negative thinking are some of the factors that can affect our aging. The concern about healthy aging, also called well-aging, has encouraged the finding of new tools to know our aging.
TeloTest is a genetic test that measures the length of telomeres in order to quantify the degree of cellular aging of the organism.
Who is it for?
TeloTest can be used by:
- women interested in their aging and how to slow this process down.
- People with a family history of premature aging or conditions that lead to premature aging.
- People interested in closely monitoring the evolution of their aging throughout their lives.
- People who want an effective and tailor-made anti-aging treatment.
- Totally personalized treatment
A personalized prescription created only for you.
- Specialized support