Labiaplasty is an aesthetic surgical procedure succeeding the external female genital organs reconstruction and it is enlisted among the most popular aesthetic surgeries.
With labiaplasty we have the chance to:
- reduce the size of hypertrophic inner labia
- improve the shape of labia
- balance the outer labia asymmetry
- correct anatomically something which bothers us
- Hypertrophic inner labia is a frequent anatomic variation and it can be inherited or caused during a woman`s life due to age progress, pregnancy and hormonal fluctuations.
What problems hypertrophic inner labia cause?
automatic irritation and sensitivity during sexual contact, exercising, cycling, walking
sense of insecurity and intense embarrassment during sexual contact
sense of embarrassment in a swimsuit on the beach
irritation in the underwear
frequent vaginal infections
unpleasant smell during menstruation period or because of perspiration
Labiaplasty offers a satisfying solution to the above difficulties.
It is important to know that with labiaplasty the sensory of the area is not affected. After the surgery your psychology will change, you will regain your self-confidence and your sexuality will return.
The advantages of labiaplasty?
- the incisions are practically invisible
- the surgery duration is short
- it is completed with topical anesthesia
- it is absolutely safe
The correction is accomplished with the patient suffer no inconvenience. The area heals rapidly and well, resulting in returning to sexual activity after almost a week. During this period the area needs proper cleanliness and care.The result of labiaplasty is a natural labia size. The region will be beautiful, vibrant and juvenile while all your negative feelings will disappear with the difficulties you experienced before the operation.
Dr. Sabine Wünschmann
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Surgeon, Specializing in Hormonal Rehabilitation