Hair loss (alopecia) is a progressive condition that has different forms and causes. The most common hair loss type, known as androgenetic alopecia, is hereditary. If left untreated, hair loss usually progresses over time. TrichoTest™ analyzes 13 genes and 48 genetic variations related to alopecia. It is a Genetic test based on state-of-the-art DNA micro array technology.
A patented algorithm provides a personalized treatment solution from 175 million therapeutic alternatives. Genetic analysis reproducible of 99.9%
- Prostaglandins metabolism
- Androgenic effect
- Vasodilation and blood circulation
- Collagen synthesis
- Vitamins and minerals metabolism
- Insulin-like growth factor metabolism
TrichoTest™ is indicated to be used by:
- Everyone who wants to understand how their genetics affect alopecia treatment.
- Patients with family history of alopecia
- Women who have tried different treatments with little or no success.